I am regularly contacted to support campaigns in the European Parliament and beyond. Often this means signing up to a declaration of the Parliament calling on the European Commission or council to take action.
I am a member of several campaigning and social organisations and represent the European Parliament on some outside groups as well as supporting the campaigns often led by NGOs. For more information on these organisations and campaigns follow the links below or see the News section of this site.
- MEPs against Cancer - www.mepsagainstcancer.org
- European Union - Turkey Civic Commission - www.eutcc.org
- Scottish Pensioners Forum - www.scottishpensioners.org.uk
- LGBT Youth Scotland - www.lgbtyouth.org.uk/
- Scottish SPCA - www.scottishspca.org
- Campaign for Parliament Reform - www.ep-reform.eu
- Basque Friendship Group
- Oneseat.eu - www.oneseat.eu
- CRADALL (Centre for Research and Development in Adult and Lifelong Learning) - www.gla.ac.uk
- Stop the War coalition - www.stopwar.org.uk
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society - www.smws.com