www.alynsmith.eu will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent, unless where required by law.
If you are registered or have subscribed with www.alynsmith.eu, and thereby given your consent, you will be contacted with relevant information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If at any time you wish www.alynsmith.net to stop contacting you, you are able to unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com to revoke your subscription.www.alynsmith.eu will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and www.alynsmith.eu, and will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force. Your information will not be passed or sold to any third party, and will be held exclusively by www.alynsmith.eu or our agents.
- Gay Scots MEP Blasts Armenia On LGBTI Rights Record
13 July 2012
- Welcome Vote On Energy Efficiency
12 July 2012
- "Clarity & Sense" Needed On EU Offshore Oil & Gas Safety Regulation
11 July 2012
- EU Wide Safety Regulation For Offshore Oil & Gas Would Be Destructive To Industry
10 July 2012
- Alyn Hails Euro Parliament Support For LGBTI Rights In Africa
06 July 2012
- Vion Closure - "Clear Need For Government Intervention"
05 July 2012