Executive challenged on Cal Mac FoI
A complaint has been lodged with Information Commissioner Kevin Dunion following the Scottish Executive's release of letters on Caledonian MacBrayne.
The Scottish Executive refused a Freedom of Information request to release the letters between Transport Ministers and the Commission on the 22nd September on the grounds they may prejudice future discussions with the Commission. However, the letters have been released as part of the Executive's information pack in advance of the parliament debate on ferry services due on September 14th.
- Gay Scots MEP Blasts Armenia On LGBTI Rights Record
13 July 2012
- Welcome Vote On Energy Efficiency
12 July 2012
- "Clarity & Sense" Needed On EU Offshore Oil & Gas Safety Regulation
11 July 2012
- EU Wide Safety Regulation For Offshore Oil & Gas Would Be Destructive To Industry
10 July 2012
- Alyn Hails Euro Parliament Support For LGBTI Rights In Africa
06 July 2012
- Vion Closure - "Clear Need For Government Intervention"
05 July 2012